After you have made your Klotok Trip booking, there should be several things you should take note regarding what items that you bring with during doing the Klotok Trip to Tanjung Puting National Park, below I try to write for you who want to travel with Klotok Trip River Cruise to watch orangutan tour in Tanjung Puting National Park:
- Clothing: during the klotok tour, there may be no special clothing you need to bring. It is better if you wear pants during your klotok tour because you will enter forest and to avoid mosquito bites. Probably while in Klotok there will be not too many mosquito attacking you. But if you enter the forest and want to see orangutan feeding, then you should wear pants to avoid the mosquito bites.
- For footwear, it is advisable to wear shoes because when you enter the forest, the trip will be rather difficult since there are many obstacles as the tree roots that will disrupt your trip in the forest. Therefore you should wear shoes.
- Bring mosquito repellents during your klotok tour trip. Use it when you will set out with the klotok since you will enter the Tanjung Puting National Park forest. Mosquito will be so many if you enter the forest when watching the feeding, but when you are in the klotok, the mosquito is not too many.
- Bring your blankets. It will be useful at the night since at the night the temperature will be cold, and for the mattresses, pillows and mosquito nets you do not need to bring them because all of them have been prepared in klotok.
- Toiletries. Bring your toiletries such as towels, soaps, toothpastes and toothbrushes because it is not provided in klotok.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera, and bring as well alternative batteries because during the trip you will find good objects to capture during your klotok tour trip and in the klotok mostly klotok provides electricity to charge the camera batteries and your phones.
- Bring small flashlights with you because it may be useful for you at the night when you have to spend the night in klotok.
Thus here are the travelling tips with klotok to Tanjung Puting National Park. Enjoy your trip with your family. This trip will be a different experience in your life.
|See Orangutan in Tanjung Puting|